San Angelo, Texas

  • hotlic2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2010
      I came across a good story with exacting details of a cache in San Angelo,Texas. I have an 1890 map of San Angelo,and directions which are approximate. I live too far away.
      Anyone live there or,in the area,want to check it out?
    • Wayne Caldwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
        I live just north of Dallas and would love to check it out.

        Wayne

        I came across a good story with exacting details of a cache in San Angelo,Texas. I have an 1890 map of San Angelo,and directions which are approximate. I live too far away.
        Anyone live there or,in the area,want to check it out?

      • Antonio Cappelli
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          Yes Wayne I would like to check it out
          Regards