Old Treasure Magazines

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      I have finally finished cataloging the treasure magazines I have for
      sale. Sorry it took me so long - it was quite a job.

      I went page-by-page through each issue, listing the states covered, the
      detectors reviewed, and the major article titles. That should make it
      easy for you to find what you're interested in.

      The complete listing is here:

      http://treasuremagazines.info

      Happy New Year,

      ---Dan Hughes, http://danhughesbooks.com
    • lon chatman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
        Hello members,
          An appeal for a treasure lead -   I have been too late contacting Dan Hughes - so hope someone who maybe already purchased the magazine copy I have been looking for could  photo copy & send to me for my files.  I hope someday to follow up on this lead.
              As I recall the magazine had a TOPO map on the cover- - -  the story was about some horseback rider who needed to do some business on the other side of a mountain range - -  instead of leaving the horse at a stable & riding the bus - -  he decided to ride thru the mountains on the horse--  ---  he noticed treasure markings - - stayed & found a death trap set up - was low on supplies - alone - & almost out of time.   He never got back to the possible lost/hidden  - mine/treasure trove/?         I think Arizona or that SW region.
                I see Mr Hughes sent this old magazine notice  to other yahoo groups, so don't be surprised if this appears on other groups you belong to.   Persistance is one of my traits.
            thanks,  Lon Chatman       accumujunk@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
          Sorry I do not have this magazine.

              thanks,  Lon Chatman       accumujunk@yahoo. com