Treasure hunting clubs

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      Sorry this edition is a bit late - I try to have my new shows up by early
      Thursday morning, but today I spent the morning wrapping Christmas
      presents.

      Anyway, here we are again with a new podcast (internet radio show you can
      listen to on your computer):

      When it comes to treasure hunting, are you a loner?

      In this show, we take a brief look at treasure clubs and offer five
      reasons you should consider joining - or starting - a club.

      To listen, go to my web page:

      http://thetreasurecorner.com

      and click the pink button.

      While you're there, check out some of the other shows. Topics for
      everyone!

      ---Dan Hughes, http://danhughesbooks.com