Relic Hunting for Beginners

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      Relic hunters are a different breed.

      Unlike coinshooters and beach hunters, they are seeking history rather
      than money. True, many relics - especially Civil War items - are worth
      big bucks, but many relic hunters are more interested in finding clues as
      to what happened where and when.

      And they hunt in more isolated places than those of us who frequent the
      parks and schoolyards. They even face dangers that we coinshooters
      cannot imagine.

      In this podcast (radio show you can listen to on your computer any time),
      I offer some tips - and some warnings - to the beginning relic hunter.

      Listen at http://thetreasurecorner.com Click the pink button to hear
      the short (under five minutes) show.

      ---Dan Hughes, http://danhughesbooks.com