RE: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Long Distance Locators

  • Carl Bell
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2009
      The kellyco ones are a fraud made by them to look like they are selling them
      for someone else..

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2009
        They might be metal detectorist .but that does not make a treasure
        hunter..they are different by far.C

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2009
          Carl, Are you serious? Kellyco may sell some less than great items but they are way to big to sell anything that amounts to fraud.

          I think you need to put your proof up here for everyone to see first hand. Are you just talking to be talking? Anyone can talk trash but show us your proof. I have been dealing with Kellyco for the past 10 years and don't intend to allow anyone to take cheap shots at anyone. Want to discuss with me; come on back.
          Thank you all for allowing free speech.
          Dave
          'Digger-Dave'
          THing4CSA
          PS: Remember; Don't leave it in the ground!

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2009
            mowypt says:
            ---------------------------------
            "Extreme skepticism is a psychological disorder. Remember the saying how
            5% find 95% of all treasure. Do you think that 5% has a know-it-all,
            negative, biased attitude? That guy had a chance to learn a lot but he
            didn't learn a darned thing."
            ---------------------------------
            I think extreme gullibility is a psychological disorder, and the laws of
            physics prevail over superstition.

            And I think the 5% who find 95% of all the treasure are the ones who put
            all their ducks in a row by doing their research completely, thoroughly,
            and methodically before they attempt to recover a treasure.

            This guy had a chance to learn a lot, and he did. He took these machines
            apart and found junk inside them, and no circuitry whatsoever that could
            find anything.

            So I guess you and I will have to agree to disagree on this one.

            Best,

            ---Dan

          • Dan Hughes
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 5, 2009
              David says,
              ------------------------------
              "Kellyco may sell some less than great items but they are way to big to
              sell anything that amounts to fraud. I think you need to put your proof
              up here for everyone to see first hand."
              ------------------------------

              Did you read the Kellyco story about Stu refusing to discuss his
              Lectra-Scopes? And the junk they have inside them?

              Here are the articles:

              Kellyco LDL: http://tinyurl.com/y8swgvx

              LDL schematics: http://tinyurl.com/yb933ds

              ---Dan

            • Carl Bell
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 5, 2009
                You had just told me they all are frauds and none of them work so that would encompass the ones that they make also..I don’t think its right to be sending my emails to anyone without my consent….kellyco sells a lot of good products but if you are going to knock these type of products you will have to include theres also..they do not show any more promise than any other out there..on the other side of the coin prove to me it works and I will give praise all over the net on their product…Maybe they are all BS but if you find something by taping into a higher plain ..I have no problem with that as long as it produces finds…its all about the end results..

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 9, 2009
                  "Gullible" is what the skeptics want you to believe. That's a psychological tactic used to hoodwink ignorant people. "You can't pull that on me. I'm too smart to be taken by a con artist." Don't forget Carl wants people to donate their LRL to his collection!

                  A lot of wannabe treasure hunters have the get-rich-quick fever. They buy an LRL and expect to become a millioniaire in a week or two. Then reality sets in. It just ain't as easy as it first appears. Most people try to learn LRL's on their own. This is difficult and takes a lot more practice than most dealers let on. One skeptic said he could learn how to use a rod in twenty minutes! That is so delusional. I spend twenty minutes just to get warmed up sometimes. Even if you know how to use one there are no guarantees you will find a big cache. There are so many variables involved, the main one being able to get access to the property. And like I say, if it was easy it probably has already been found. So it's back to the 5% find 95% of all treasure. All I can say is the skeptics are a bunch of whiners. They are not treasure hunters and never will be.