Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Lost Treasure

  • Jeden
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009
      I have it but haven't read it yet. I'm looking forward to it.

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hey Dan -- Sorry about *F-ing up the Website address but what did you think of the layout? You got a pretty big spread for ur pic. I dig it bro. Looking good. Oh yeah the guy that wrote the article is a real chump! Otherwise its OK.

        Happy hunting buddy,

        Anthony M. Belli (The Chump)
        hangman_X

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Jeden <jeden12000@...> wrote:

        > I have it but haven't read it yet. I'm looking forward to it.

      • Dan Hughes
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009
          Tony, if your readers go to my homepage (http://danhughes.net) they'll
          see the link to the treasure stuff, so the more complicated URL shouldn't
          matter.

          I really appreciate your writing this for me. I've had a few mail-order
          purchases of my book already that I am sure are from readers of your
          article who didn't know about me before.

          Best,

          ---Dan

          >Hey Dan -- Sorry about *F-ing up the Website address but what did you
          think of the layout? You got a pretty big spread for ur pic. I dig it
          bro. Looking good. Oh yeah the guy that wrote the article is a real
          chump! Otherwise its OK.

          Anthony M. Belli (The Chump)
          hangman_X

        • hangman_x
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009
            Dan -- I have the correct Web address now and it will appear in the follow up story in the Feb 2010 issue. I am pleased that you liked story, it was truly my pleasure to work with you. Hopefully the coverage of your Podcast, In the Treasure Corner, will bring you new listeners and perhaps the new media will catch on in the THing community. Keep up the good work Dan.

            Respectfully,
            The-Hangman