Central Park NYC

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Got this as an email and thought it might be a good idea to pass it along
      for our NYC members:

      Time: November 12, 2009 from 10am to 1pm
      Location: arsenal nyc central park
      Organized By: nyc task force protecting the rights of metal
      dectectorists.

      Event Description:
      the parks dept. of new york has taken park locations away from us with no
      good reason. we tried to talk with them to no avail. they had one meeting
      with us and nothing was resloved. we are reaching out to our metal
      detecting community to come lend support in our effort.we will gather
      outside the park at e. 61st street & 5th ave.at 9:00 a.m.on thursday nov.
      12th one hour before scheduled demostration.then march into the park.
      thank you neil defeo task force member.

      See more details and RSVP on World Metal Detector Community:
      http://detectorcommunity.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2427150%3AEvent%3A
      32889&xgi=2de2RrFniiH9m0