In the Treasure Corner, one year smarter

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      It all started one year ago, with a program that took me hours to write,
      record, edit, and post.

      And now, on the first anniversary of the In the Treasure Corner podcast,
      I look back at those early shows. I discuss what I did right, what I did
      wrong, which topics were the most popular, why my book doesn't sell as
      well as it could, why that's fine with me, and how I was able to combine
      my treasure hunting hobby with my other favorite sport, slowpitch
      softball.

      The list of the five most popular shows may surprise you, and you can
      listen to any of them whenever you want, right through your computer's
      speakers.

      Just go here, and click the pink button for the show you want to hear:

      http://thetreasurecorner.com

      And stay tuned for Year Two!

      On the first anniversary of In the Treasure Corner, I look back at what I

      ---Dan Hughes, http://danhughes.net