Should I Try to Return This Ring, Part III

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      If you've been following my lost ring story, you know that I've been
      trying to return a gold high school class ring that I found in a public
      park.

      After failing with an initial Classmates search, I'm kicking the process
      into high gear.

      In my latest podcast, I outline the steps I've taken to try to find the
      mysterious young lady (well, she was young when she lost the ring) to
      give her back her ring.

      This program is short (under three minutes), but full of ideas and
      information that might come in handy for you if you ever find a ring you
      want to return.

      Listen to it here:

      http://thetreasurecorner.com

      Just click the pink button and the show will play on your computer
      speakers.

      ---Dan Hughes, http://danhughes.net