Solomons Tomb

  • twomtns2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 8:46 AM
      We have found Solomon's Tomb and also Troy since last Hoang Ho was a member. Both are in Las Vegas.

      Solomon's site is currently for sale at Ebay as Conceptual Art.
      Also one of our claims has been raided. We file claims according to Federal Abandoned Property Law and Abandoned Mining Property law(Nevada).

      We had a claim that was on Burger King Property that was raided during a (fake?) Construction job. Looking for a project manager for collecting our locator fee.
      Project Managers and Investors wanted.

      We are ready for a documentary project also. Take your time ....

      That's Yahoogroups - treasurerecyclingdevelopment
      or Email the CEO at twomtns2002@...