Re: Hey Sandra & D.M. any chance that you guys...

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2009
      Well ,while not!
      Looking to seeinn more photos, too.
      Hangman: is your photo on Lake Tahoe?

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "D.M.Terry" <cabezamas@...> wrote:

      > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "hangman_x" <The-Hangman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well thanks just the same DM, but remember it is the Internet you can always post some beautiful persons pic and claim it for your own??? Just a thought.;)Might I suggest a young Indiana Jones?
      > >
      > > Happy hunting,
      > > hangman_X
      > >
      > > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "D.M.Terry" <cabezamas@> wrote:

      > > > Well hangman to tell you true anominity is a plus in this past time; as well as not crashing your/our site with unaceptable and possibly reprehensible images ie. me
      > > >
      > > To be honest these days I'm resembling more of a John Ford in "Treasure Of Seira Madre" than Harrison Ford but
      > I will be posting some finds of what I've gotten from the old port towns of Texana and Indianola most probably after the summer is done.Good Luck To All

    • hangman_x
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2009
        Hello Hill Country Lady... Great photo by the way and thanks for uploading it to our Member's Mugshots photo album. To answer your question Sandra that photo was taken on Jenkinson Lake at Sly Park. Its much closer to home for me. Tahoe is 40 miles east of me, whereas Jenkinson is about 3 miles from my front door. Great fishing spot too!

        Keep in touch girl and my best wishes to you.

        Hangman_X