** SPECIAL NOTICE **

  • hangman_x
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
      Greetings all,

      I just wanted to say "Thank you" Floyd Mann and congrats on this forum having reached and exceeded the 1,000 members mark! Excellent job and keep up the good work.

      For all NEW members please check out the forum carefully. In the left column under the word "HOME" you will find the links to take you to this forums "FILES" of treasure leads for all 50 states. Members are highly encouraged to post their own leads and stories.

      The same applies to the "PHOTOS" section where you can post your own pic's of finds or if you need help identifying a find. Also check out our new photo album entitled: "MEMBERS MUGSHOTS." Be sure to upload your best mugshot so that we can put a face to your posts!

      Before uploading a photo please read the size requirements per Yahoo. If you need help uploading files or photos, me or Floyd will be happy to help you. If you're looking for a hunting buddy, or have a question or comment please post them. Looking forward to hearing from our new members!!!

      hangman_X
      Moderator

      P.S. - Hey Floyd where is your mugshot. We must have a pic of our fearless leader amigo. ;)
    • frmpink@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
        Hey Hangman !

        You know that I am "technically challenged"---so I'm not able to post my
        picture ( might scare too many members away ! )---BUT: I'll send YOU a few
        recent pics. of me & you can post them for ME ? I just happen to have a few of
        ME---which are rare & might be "Collectors Items" some day ! OR: good bird
        cage liners.

        FLOYD
        steps!
        %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

      • Hangman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2009
          I don't see any pics attached. Want me to use the most recent ones you sent
          me in the Utah senate?

          ab