Please sign this petition

  • Jay Longley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      From:
      http://www.losttreasureusa.com/Newsletters/Volume6Number24February15-
      2009.htm

      ***

      BANNING USE OF METAL DETECTORS
      The City of Louisville, KY is banning the use of metal detectors in
      all 122 Metro Parks. The link below allows YOU to try to stop this---
      before all other major U.S. cities try to do the same thing ! Sign
      the petition:
      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/louban/petition.html

      ***

      I just signed this petition and urge all of our members to do
      likewise. Metal detecting is the healthiest hobby I have ever found
      for people of all ages. I have been using a metal detector since
      1969 and, in that time, I have taught dozens of people how to
      correctly use a detector and how to respect the property they are
      searching on. I have also found and returned many lost valuable
      items, such as wedding rings, to the owners for no charge.
      ~Jay~