Utah Treasures

  • Mike Burningham
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008
      Hi,

      Has anyone tried following up the treasure leads in Utah? Since I live here I'm always curious to find out what people have found or are looking for.
      Mike

    • hangman_x
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008
        Hi Mike -- You might try Floyd I think he knows about 1 or 2 treasures
        up around Utah.

        Happy Hunting,
        hangman_X

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Mike Burningham