Re: RV or Truck ????

  • infotration
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2008
      Sounds good. I would think about getting a small Toyhauler you could
      pull with the van or whatever.Allowing you to live more comfortably
      while exploring. Keep your ATV in the hauler. If you're worried about
      security they make some incredible padlocks, and security systems. It
      seems everyone in the western U.S. is getting rid of their Toyhauler
      these days. Cheap.
    • medmaker
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
        Hi Fella's,

        Check out the two wheel ATV on www.rokon.com This is what I would haul
        around on the back of the van or RV. Good luck!

        Dennis

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, infotration <no_reply@...>