[ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Re: Jet in the Desert

  • hangman_x
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 24, 2008
      No Bill sorry I can't say about Alaska. But in the upcoming December
      2008 issue of Lost Treasure magazine, look in Treasure News for the
      News story entitled: Treasure Plane Mystery for the State of Alaska.
      This new previously unpublished story covers a number of unanswered
      questions regarding Northwest Flight 4422 which crashed into Mt.
      Sanford on March 12, 1948 at approximately 2104 hours under mysterious
      circumstances. The plane was an unscheduled secret flight from China
      to New York. On board was classified audio tapes of President
      Roosevelt talking to Chinese Nationalist leader, Chiang Kai-shek,
      along with gold bullion that Chiang had paid the 24 American
      passengers on board who had just finished conducting a secret
      operation in China. Its a great story and the gold has never been
      found... in fact the entire aircraft vanished soon after the crash and
      didn't re-surface for the next 50 years.

      Newspapers at the time called the loss of Northwest Airlines Flight
      4422 one of the worst commercial airline crashes in Alaska history.
      But it quickly became one of the most mysterious as well. If you're
      into Alaska plane wrecks this one could pay well. If you can find it.

      Happy hunting,
      hangman_X

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, bill brown