More State Treasure Tales Added...

  • hangman_x
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2008
      New state treasure stories have been added for the following states...

      Connecticut
      Wyoming
      New Mexico
      Alabama

      To find these stories click on the FILES link in the menu on the left
      side of your screen. More to come!

      hangman_X
    • eye4au
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2008
        There is nothing there in the new Bama file or I do not have the
        program to open it

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "hangman_x" <The-
        Hangman@...> wrote:

        > New state treasure stories have been added for the following states...
        >
        > Connecticut
        > Wyoming
        > New Mexico
        > Alabama
        >
        > To find these stories click on the FILES link in the menu on the left
        > side of your screen. More to come!
        >
        > hangman_X

      • hangman_x
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2008
          Hi Kevin, Both files are word processing documents, the first is in
          Microsoft Word, the second is a text document, which opens in either
          wordpad or notepad. Most pc's come with notepad and wordpad. If you do
          not have any word processing software you can d/l free word processing
          software by going to cnet.com. Make certain that the software is
          compatible with Microsoft software. I just checked both files and they
          are opening fine. If you need more info you can drop me a line at-
          The-Hangman@..., and I can provide some d/l links that should
          resolve the problem.

          hm_X

          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "eye4au" <kevinkeef@...>
          wrote:

          > There is nothing there in the new Bama file or I do not have the
          > program to open it
          >

          > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "hangman_x" <The-
          > Hangman@> wrote:
          > >
          > > New state treasure stories have been added for the following states...
          > >
          > > Connecticut
          > > Wyoming
          > > New Mexico
          > > Alabama
          > >
          > > To find these stories click on the FILES link in the menu on the left
          > > side of your screen. More to come!
          > >
          > > hangman_X

        • eye4au
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
            I have open office, and it will not open the new file, when I try to
            open it, I get a page that says this

            Windows has the following information about this MIME type. This page
            will help you find software needed to open your file.

            MIME Type: application/msword

            Windows does not recognize this MIME type.

            You can search the following Web site for related software and
            information:
            Windows Live Search

            why not put the files up in PDF, that way no one will have any problems