State Treasure Leads

  • hangman_x
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 11:24 PM
      All 50 US states now have at least 1 file for leads in the forum's
      files. Today new leads were added for the following states...

      Florida
      Nevada
      New Hampshire
      North Dakota
      South Carolina
      Virginia
      Wyoming

      If you'd like to post your own treasure stories or leads please do so.
      If you have any questions or need help give Floyd or I a shout. In
      time I'd like to see these files grow so that newbies to THing, or old
      timers who've moved can pick up leads for their area here. And the
      stories are always a thrill to read.

      Happy hunting,
      Hangman -x