Re: Hello all

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 15, 2008
      Peggy

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "connecticutsam"
      <lovejoydc@...> wrote:

      > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "NPLTWST" <npltwst@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello to all..new member here...living in Mass. are there other
      > > members in the area?..also wondering if anyone ever heard of
      german
      > > sabatours being dropped off on plum island in WW2,burying box of
      > cash
      > > there
      > >
      > I am retired with a metal detector, but no car. I looking for
      friends
      > to search parks and beaches in around Bridgeport, Connecticut where
      > live.
      >
      > Danny

    • dannosimonelli
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 15, 2008
        My Name is Danno just telling you a bit about me. I just got in to
        Medal Detecting when my Doctor said to start walking. I have been a
        gold miner since the late 80's
        Got a 2" Dredge in the early 90's, A friend gave me one that he did
        not use any more so thats what caused my fever. Medal detecting I love
        it don't have much any where to go and have no idea where to go doing
        research as we speak any way that is me. I love dredging! Im in the
        club weekendgoldminers.com lot of great people in the club they have
        always helped no matter what.
        My first day out Medal Detecting was interesting got a few pull
        tabs,twist off beer cap,five penny's, a ear ring (pumpkin), palm size
        action figure,nail,1/2 female to male adapter,piece of those drinks on
        the go foil.
        I started a milk carton for the pull tabs I dig they will be sent
        for the sick kids to be given certain treatments will be doing
        research on where to take the pull taps in my area.

        Thanks ,
        Danno
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 15, 2008
          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "dannosimonelli"
          <dannosimonelli@...> wrote:

          > My Name is Danno just telling you a bit about me. I just got in to
          > Medal Detecting when my Doctor said to start walking. I have been a
          > gold miner since the late 80's
          > Got a 2" Dredge in the early 90's, A friend gave me one that he
          did
          > not use any more so thats what caused my fever. Medal detecting I
          love
          > it don't have much any where to go and have no idea where to go
          doing
          > research as we speak any way that is me. I love dredging! Im in the
          > club weekendgoldminers.com lot of great people in the club they have
          > always helped no matter what.
          > My first day out Medal Detecting was interesting got a few pull
          > tabs,twist off beer cap,five penny's, a ear ring (pumpkin), palm
          size
          > action figure,nail,1/2 female to male adapter,piece of those drinks
          on
          > the go foil.
          > I started a milk carton for the pull tabs I dig they will be sent
          > for the sick kids to be given certain treatments will be doing
          > research on where to take the pull taps in my area.
          >

          > Thanks ,
          > Danno
          >Danno, Not to rain on your parade"but" my father saved his budweiser
          pull tabs for years to help med. needs. No outlet ended up in a pull
          tab curtain just like the old bead curtains only 8ft. tall and 26ft
          long! Recycling will buy new batteries for better finds. Hey! If you
          can detect around dredging grounds, that's what I'd do. Good Luck!
        • dannosimonelli
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 19, 2008
            --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <sddenoyer@...> wrote:

            > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "dannosimonelli"
            > <dannosimonelli@> wrote:
            > >
            > > My Name is Danno just telling you a bit about me. I just got in to
            > > Medal Detecting when my Doctor said to start walking. I have been a
            > > gold miner since the late 80's
            > > Got a 2" Dredge in the early 90's, A friend gave me one that he
            > did
            > > not use any more so thats what caused my fever. Medal detecting I
            > love
            > > it don't have much any where to go and have no idea where to go
            > doing
            > > research as we speak any way that is me. I love dredging! Im in the
            > > club weekendgoldminers.com lot of great people in the club they have
            > > always helped no matter what.
            > > My first day out Medal Detecting was interesting got a few pull
            > > tabs,twist off beer cap,five penny's, a ear ring (pumpkin), palm
            > size
            > > action figure,nail,1/2 female to male adapter,piece of those drinks
            > on
            > > the go foil.
            > > I started a milk carton for the pull tabs I dig they will be sent
            > > for the sick kids to be given certain treatments will be doing
            > > research on where to take the pull taps in my area.
            > >

            > > Thanks ,
            > > Danno
            > >Danno, Not to rain on your parade"but" my father saved his budweiser
            > pull tabs for years to help med. needs. No outlet ended up in a pull
            > tab curtain just like the old bead curtains only 8ft. tall and 26ft
            > long! Recycling will buy new batteries for better finds. Hey! If you
            > can detect around dredging grounds, that's what I'd do. Good Luck!

            this is part of the pdf on the website ?I gave you

            Pounds Recycle $

            Year 2007 25,113 $16,401.75

            Year 2006 14,229 $ 8,962.76

            Year 2005 12,835 $ 5,914.55

            Year 2004 18,886 $ 8,287.75

            Year 2003 13,553 $ 5,093.60

            Year 2002 10,314 $ 3,535.29

            Year 2001 12,197 $ 4,612.33

            Year 2000 9,926 $ 4,358.65

            Year 1999 6,436 $ 2,365.64

            Year 1998 2,401 $ 1,015.12
          • hangman_x
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 25, 2008
              Hi Danno,
              Glad to have you on the forum!!! If you have any questions let us
              know.

              Hangman
              hm_X

              <dannosimonelli@...> wrote:

              > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <sddenoyer@>
              wrote:

              > > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "dannosimonelli"
              > > <dannosimonelli@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > My Name is Danno just telling you a bit about me. I just got
              in to
              > > > Medal Detecting when my Doctor said to start walking. I have
              been a
              > > > gold miner since the late 80's
              > > > Got a 2" Dredge in the early 90's, A friend gave me one that
              he
              > > did
              > > > not use any more so thats what caused my fever. Medal detecting
              > > love
              > > > it don't have much any where to go and have no idea where to go
              > > doing
              > > > research as we speak any way that is me. I love dredging! Im in
              the
              > > > club weekendgoldminers.com lot of great people in the club they
              have
              > > > always helped no matter what.
              > > > My first day out Medal Detecting was interesting got a few
              pull
              > > > tabs,twist off beer cap,five penny's, a ear ring (pumpkin),
              palm
              > > size
              > > > action figure,nail,1/2 female to male adapter,piece of those
              drinks
              > > on
              > > > the go foil.
              > > > I started a milk carton for the pull tabs I dig they will be
              sent
              > > > for the sick kids to be given certain treatments will be doing
              > > > research on where to take the pull taps in my area.
              > > >

              > > > Thanks ,
              > > > Danno
              > > >Danno, Not to rain on your parade"but" my father saved his
              budweiser
              > > pull tabs for years to help med. needs. No outlet ended up in a
              pull
              > > tab curtain just like the old bead curtains only 8ft. tall and
              26ft
              > > long! Recycling will buy new batteries for better finds. Hey! If
              you
              > > can detect around dredging grounds, that's what I'd do. Good Luck!
              > >

              > this is part of the pdf on the website ?I gave you
              >

              > Pounds Recycle $
              >
              > Year 2007 25,113 $16,401.75
              >
              > Year 2006 14,229 $ 8,962.76
              >
              > Year 2005 12,835 $ 5,914.55
              >
              > Year 2004 18,886 $ 8,287.75
              >
              > Year 2003 13,553 $ 5,093.60
              >
              > Year 2002 10,314 $ 3,535.29
              >
              > Year 2001 12,197 $ 4,612.33
              >
              > Year 2000 9,926 $ 4,358.65
              >
              > Year 1999 6,436 $ 2,365.64
              >
              > Year 1998 2,401 $ 1,015.12

            • daniel simonelli
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 25, 2008
                Thanks hangman I am glad to be part  Thanks danno

                wrote:

                > > --- In alltreasuretalesusa @yahoogroups. com, "dannosimonelli"

                > > <dannosimonelli@ > wrote:

                > > > My Name is Danno just telling you a bit about me. I just got

                in to

                > > > Medal Detecting when my Doctor said to start walking. I have

                been a

                > > > gold miner since the late 80's

                > > > Got a 2" Dredge in the early 90's, A friend gave me one that

                he

                > > did

                > > > not use any more so thats what caused my fever. Medal detecting

                > > love

                > > > it don't have much any where to go and have no idea where to go

                > > doing

                > > > research as we speak any way that is me. I love dredging! Im in

                the

                > > > club weekendgoldminers. com lot of great people in the club they

                have

                > > > always helped no matter what.

                > > > My first day out Medal Detecting was interesting got a few

                pull

                > > > tabs,twist off beer cap,five penny's, a ear ring (pumpkin),

                palm

                > > size

                > > > action figure,nail, 1/2 female to male adapter,piece of those

                drinks

                > > on

                > > > the go foil.

                > > > I started a milk carton for the pull tabs I dig they will be

                sent

                > > > for the sick kids to be given certain treatments will be doing

                > > > research on where to take the pull taps in my area.

                > > > Thanks ,

                > > > Danno

                > > >Danno, Not to rain on your parade"but" my father saved his

                budweiser

                > > pull tabs for years to help med. needs. No outlet ended up in a

                pull

                > > tab curtain just like the old bead curtains only 8ft. tall and

                26ft

                > > long! Recycling will buy new batteries for better finds. Hey! If

                you

                > > can detect around dredging grounds, that's what I'd do. Good Luck!

                > this is part of the pdf on the website ?I gave you

                > Pounds Recycle $

                > Year 2007 25,113 $16,401.75

                > Year 2006 14,229 $ 8,962.76

                > Year 2005 12,835 $ 5,914.55

                > Year 2004 18,886 $ 8,287.75

                > Year 2003 13,553 $ 5,093.60

                > Year 2002 10,314 $ 3,535.29

                > Year 2001 12,197 $ 4,612.33

                > Year 2000 9,926 $ 4,358.65

                > Year 1999 6,436 $ 2,365.64

                > Year 1998 2,401 $ 1,015.12

              • Peggy McClinton
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 25, 2008

                • daniel simonelli
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 26, 2008
                    THANKS SO MUCH GLAD TO BE A MEMBER THANKS DANNO