Spam

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2008
      What is all this spam we are getting from hanningtonmary"
      hanningtonmary@... hanningtonmary ?

      Can't you stop this?
    • frmpink@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2008
        I checked & this is her ONLY SPAM & she got BANNED within hours of posting
        it---as have all other SPAMMERS. I check every day for them. If you wish NOT
        to receive future emails ( & would just rather read the forum when you log
        in to the website )---then you won't even KNOW we got Spammed. Just let me
        know & I'll change your personal settings to receive NO EMAIL.

        The ONLY way I know for SPAM not to reach our forum is to change the forum
        where I have to approve EVERYONE'S posts & that would be a pain for everyone,
        because if I left for 3 days---your posts would not show up until 3 days
        after you submitted it---when I get back home. So everyone will just have to
        decide: receive emails showing posts---OR: NO EMAIL & you'll have to visit the
        forum, several times a day, to see if there WERE any posts made.

        FLOYD MANN
        CO-MODERATOR