Brand new freebie page for this week

  • K. Farmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      I was sent another excellent link by my friend. This is a link to a NEW FREEBIE PAGE for this week so I thought I would, share it with the group...enjoy!

      The link goes to a web page where you can collect TONS of items for FREE! There is so much on offer that its definately worth the visit.
      Keep your eyes open for new freebie pages, they post them each week!

      http://moourl.com/freebiemix3

      When you have had your freebies, be nice to your family and friends and pass on the link above, like I did!

      Take care and have a great week!