* HACKED? *

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 10:36 AM
      FYI everyone I think I got HACKED in Yahoo. I checked out a post that
      appeared on our forum yesterday which indicated me as the sender.
      Since I haven't posted in awhile I knew something was up. The message
      topic
      had something to do with some "Chinese Exporters" trash. I think I
      deleted the same message and locked out the sender so they couldn't
      post here again several weeks ago. Since the sender info. shows me as
      the sender I cannot back track the message to its true sender. Also I
      discovered that they somehow got my entire email list from my YAHOO
      address book.

      I don't know what more can be done from here but everyone should be
      aware that this occurred so that you can watch out for your own YAHOO
      accounts.

      Msg. # 5723 has been deleted.

      Hangman
    • Peggy McClinton
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 11:34 AM
        Thats ok Hangman it happens to the best of us, You have a nice day have
        to go to work Peggy