Re: FW: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Re: Moab and Sego, Utah

  • Urban Archeology
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Well, my novel series is about a female treasure hunter and her two companions who seek out real treasures and ones based on legend. I am having trouble finding a publishing agent, so I may need to self publish. I am also writing a television pilot and developing other projects. if anyone is interested in these projects, please email me privately.

      In the meantime, tell me about these articles. I am looking for material for the urban archeology web site.

      I also would like to know how I can promote your magazine on my urban archeology web site. Please let me know.

      I will continue to write articles and I do post updates two - three times per week.

      Ariel !

      I have a FREE source of magazine articles for you to access ! I'd like to
      know MORE about your novels---please give us details !

      If I can assist you ( by sending you FREE articles ) ---just contact me !!

      _http://www.LostTreasureUSA.com_ (http://www.LostTreasureUSA.com)

      Click on the RESEARCH button for a list of about 20,000 articles I have.

      FLOYD MANN

      Tannera Kane
      Urban archeologist, writer, and photographer

      http://www.urbanarcheology.org
      http://www.tannerakane.com