Back again, Thanks for your warm welcome

  • giantserpent
    Message 1 of 2511 , Aug 21, 2000
      Hope all of you folks out there enjoy the
      pictures I have taken well over 4,000 of them over a 25
      year period. Treasure can come in all sorts of
      packages, but in this Treasure Story, there's a little bit
      of everything for everybody. When I first started
      out on my quest, I was a dumb kid, through the years
      (without any schooling or college), I traveled all over
      the American Southwest and down into old Mexico
      gathering bits and pieces of info pertaining to the "MTN.".
      I've been on over 100 Indian Reservations, learned
      Spanish (Tex-Mex) on my own, in addition to learning and
      understanding Petroglyphs. Understanding that this lonely
      mountain and its immediate locality had more than one
      Mystery to it. I had to also become a detective,
      researcher, archaeologist, anthropologist, historian, author,
      and a like frontiersman with enough savy to survive
      the wild and rugged Deserts of the American West. In
      researching, talking, visiting (and sometimes getting
      emotionally involved) with My Indian Brothers & Sisters, I
      had found a wealth of information that only a few
      before had ever learned of. The MOUNTAIN is a "PANDORAS
      BOX". For instance, it was EXACTLY what CORONADO and
      his massive Army was looking for, but, failed to
      find, although back in 1716 another Conquistadore Party
      succeeded in finding, lived and worked the area and before
      they got underway to return to Mexico (2,000 miles
      away) and enlighten the world with their find, Died
      (probably killed by local Paiute-Shoshones) and their
      property, Bones and dreams lie buried within the MTN. On
      the other hand, if one researches the American Indian
      "Creation" Stories as well as the "Emergence" Stories, there
      comes about another Legend of a Once and Great Highly
      Developed Society that existed here, in America. ALL
      AMERICAN INDIANS, NORTH, CENTRAL, SOUTH (latter being
      Mesoamerican) have the same story. The "AZTECS" have written &
      oral histories. Not describing it's exact location,
      but Describes the Legend itself; "An Island, In The
      Desert, Far Towards The Setting Sun, Where Sometimes A
      GIANT SERPENT Swallows The Sun In Its Setting." And
      that's not all!
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here