Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] ok i have been too quiet heheh any dowsers out there

  • DAVID CARTER
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
      hi rick i do a little dowsing off and on i was kinda doing the same thing but i always wonder what if i did find the body ?what kinda of can of worms would i be opening and what kind of answers would i have to go threw like were were you of the night of ............ were ya from if your close bye we could start testing are selfs to get better i have lots of books on the subject

      rick gibson <da_fatman_2000@...> wrote: ok so i have been kinda busy ettt wrong answer i have just been
      lazy and not feeling good for lack of a real answer

      but i digress my real ? is how many dowse which ever way is fine
      pend, rods, dipneddle, what ever i am a young 37 disabled man that
      loves th'ing but with my disabilities it is hard to do any md'n
      per se but i do shoot a lil i dowsed a body and was real close when
      they actually found her but it was a political thing and my chief of
      police buddy told me to say out of it

      i have tested myself and had very good results but the doubt is
      always there so i need some input plz helpa poor fatman out and
      lets talk about test you do or prep you do before dowsing