new web site

  • Ariel Kastanova
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Hello, everyone.

      I have moved all the treasure hunting, metal detecting, and historical information from my personal web site to a brand new web site. I am still writing articles and am currently composing an article with photos on the technique I use to recover finds with my metal detector. However, I need to wait until this weather moves out of southern California so I can take photos of my technique.

      In the meantime, I invite everyone to visit the site at http://www.urbanarcheology.org

      I am just beginning, but there are many more photos on the site and scans of historical documents in my collection.

      Ariel Kastanova

      www.tannerakane.com
      My property for sale
      www.urbanarcheology.org (My treasure, antiques, collectibles, and archeology web site)