Best Wishes in Zero-Eight!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Happy New Year to everyone here at ATTUSA!!! My best wishes for all in
      the upcoming year. Happy hunting and may we all find some treasure -- or
      something to treasure in 08!

      Happy Hunting
      Hangman

      PS - Floyd I know its easy to overlook things we see or are involved
      with in our daily lives. But my thanks to you and Tara for your
      friendship and for the hard work you put into this group, your
      newsletter and websites. Excellent work!
    • Steven Dainis