how much trouble

  • JarrolJeppesen
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 10, 2007
      How much trouble can one find?
      Let's say you find the find of the century- What are the odds?
      Will one get killed-
      Will one see it destroyed-
      Will one get both-
      Will one disapear-
      Or will something good come from it?
    • Ariel Kastanova
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 11, 2007
        Well, a treasure hunter should keep major finds secret. In my case, I have found items and kept some of the treasure, sold some items to musuems, and in other cases sold to collectors. However, I report all First American finds to local First American authorities. I never report my finds to the government.

        JarrolJeppesen <jarroljeppesen@...> wrote: How much trouble can one find?
        Let's say you find the find of the century- What are the odds?
        Will one get killed-
        Will one see it destroyed-
        Will one get both-
        Will one disapear-
        Or will something good come from it?

        Ariel Kastanova

        www.tannerakane.com
        My property for sale http://www.tannerakane.com/about.html (my treasure hunting, collecting, history, and antique web site)
        http://www.myspace.com/tannera_kane

      • eye4au
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 11, 2007
          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Ariel Kastanova
          <ariel_kastanova@...> wrote:

          >However, I report all First American finds to local First American
          >authorities. I never report my finds to the government.

          I am sure you are referring to Native American Authorities, but is
          First American a specific group or do you report to the nearest Tribe.
        • JarrolJeppesen
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 11, 2007
            Thank you for your replies!
            An any further you may have.
            How do you- words come hard-
            It's not about me. It's about something greater, we all look for it,
            the world seeks it out.
            I have spent years waiting, making sure. These days are by far the
            hardest.
            Thankyou>
          • Ariel Kastanova
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 12, 2007
              When I say First Americans, I mean Native Americans and yes, I report to the nearest tribal authority out of respect for their culture.

              eye4au <kevinkeef@...> wrote: --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Ariel Kastanova

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 12, 2007
                You see,,,not to upset you or anyone else. Thats the big problem.
                Everyone thinks it belongs to them. Report it to here, no report it to
                there. As for indians- not a chance! It is not theirs! Just because
                they were here before does not mean it was theirs. Even they can not
                claim what is being conversed about. I'd be damned if I let them try!
              • Ariel Kastanova