(no subject)

  • BlazeMcG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      Last year I asked your prayers for the son of a dear friend of mine Chuck
      Davison who was undergoing a battle with cancer. Chuck and his sisters grew up
      with my daughter Jenny. Despite the aggressive therapies Chuck is not winning
      the battle. Despite this he still has his sense of humor and recently
      completed the adoption process of his 3 stepdaughters that had been in the works for
      the last 5 years. He is resting better knowing that they will be cared for.

      Chuck has always been a comic book collecting fan. I came across this
      article last night and sent it to his dad.

      _Click here: Captain America Back From Dead? - AOL News_
      (http://news.aol.com/entertainment/story/_a/captain-america-back-from-dead/n20071109232009990007)

      He immediately wrote me pack and pleaded with me that if all possible to try
      to find a copy for Chuck as soon as possible.

      Chucks life is drawing to a close very rapidly. If you will read their Blog
      and look at the photos you will see the slow downhill decline. It is such a
      hard thing for his family and friends to face and he asks for nothing. He and
      his wife Heather were in the hospital a few weeks ago and heard someone cry
      out in pain. As much pain as he was in he took Heather's hand and said: Let's
      pray for that patient". His church and family have been behind him but it
      seems that no one has military connections.

      If any of you do could your PLEASE find him one of these comic books and I
      will give you his address?

      This is his Blog. And he can still use your prayers.
      Anne

      _http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chuckiedavison_
      (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chuckiedavison)