new treasure and collecting material from Tannera

  • Ariel Kastanova
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      I have added new resource materials to my web site. The first is a resource page and the second is a page that lists price guides and history books. The pages will be updated as I receive more listings. Thank you to everyone who has emailed book titles for the new page.

      the book page:
      http://www.tannerakane.com/resources.html

      The resource page:
      http://www.tannerakane.com/info.html