Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] WANTED: GPS COLOR DISPLAY AND VOICE GUIDANCE - CAPE COD,MA

  • David Mork
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
      Hi Christi
      I just won on E-Bay a Garmin Streetpilot i3 In-Car GPS Navigator. Price was very reasonable as it was less than $80.00. I use it all the time when I go out TH'ing. I can save points of interest when there is no address to log. Best of all it talks, I do not have to look at the screen to see when and where to turn. Highly recommend the i3 or i5 models. I did have to download and print the users manual but that was not a problem at all. Still learning all the secrets but all in due time. :-)
      Dave
      'Digger-Dave'
      THing4CSA
      PS: Remember; Don't leave it in the ground!

      MMCC587 <mmcc587@...> wrote: Hi!
      Can be dash-mount, portable, hand-held, whatever...
      For use in vehicle, not marine use only. Can't find my way out of a
      paper bag when I travel and my metal detectors' useless for that!
      LOL
      Thanks!
      Christi/Brewster, MA

      test'; ">
    • faaus72
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Hi Christi,

        Sorry for this belated reply, but I hadn't been checking posts
        lately.

        If you haven already bought a gps for your vehicle, I have a
        suggestion. My wife and I did a good bit of research 2 years ago on
        a GPS. I talked to friends who used several different models. What
        we bought has served us beautifully now for 2+ years. It is the V
        Command or V Com. Here is an epinions article, but use the embedded
        link to see it in action.

        http://www0.epinions.com/content_186311806596

        We have never had to have ours upgraded. The more you use it, the
        more you WILL be amazed

        Happy Hunting (and wandering),

        faaus

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "MMCC587" <mmcc587@...>