"This Old House" guessing at a hidey hole

  • Hoang Ho
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      The Newton, Mass recent show where they were renovating an older home there in Newton. They were upstairs in the 'poolroom, the big green table kind of pool, and there was a shot of an area over the pool players shoulder that looked to be a chinmey shaft placement with plaster and lathe there.

      That area is, by our wild guess technique, hiding something.
      Hoang Ho Consulting has other home type guesses that could be checked out. But back to this one in Newton, is it a cache that relates to the old days of the depression and bank robbers etc?
      We believe that it may hold some banking papers and possible patents relating to the old turn of the century 1900' electric vehicle. And or some other similar artifacts. The odd thing about these old papers is that many of them are still being considered as applicable in terms of legal precedent and basis for merger etc...
      There are old papers that are related to China and 'general consumption of natural resources that include the current environmental crisis there. Some of these treaties are more than a century old and have been mismanaged. There may be a coal fired power plant now operating in China that was built from old agreements and plans similar to a coal fire plant built in NY in the late 1800's that.....HAD NO SMOKESTACK!!

      Out on a limb and grasping at straws, legal study preferred for this one...

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
        Are there any books I can get at my local library relating to All Treasure
        Tales - this was an interesin tale posted - thank you - Marie G