treasure and historical information

  • Ariel Kastanova
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      If you have not done so, I have expanded my web site to include information about treasure hunting, collecting, and metal detecting. Here is the main page- http://www.tannerakane.com/about.html

      I also want to share the metal detecting form I designed. If you do not use one, perhaps you can design your own from my design. The link is http://www.tannerakane.com/mdlog.html

      There are NO adult photos or sexual content on my web site. I prefer to keep the treasure and historical material on my web site rated G. I am simply sharing information, posting my historical photos, and attempting to interact with the treasure hunting, collecting, historical, archeology, and metal detecting communities.

      Ariel Kastanova

      www.tannerakane.com
      My property for sale