Eau d'or

  • Hoang Ho
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Those kids that got lost in Arizona may have stumbled on something there and that mine may relate to the 18 century and the revolutionary war era mining efforts.
      It is a sad thing that someone had to get hurt there but Hoang Ho Consulting would be willing to study the mine for possible hidden areas.
      The older mines date back to the strip mining of the Egyptians and grave robbings and re-stashing of those materials may mean some suspect microbiological that is absorbed by the metals and artifacts.
      The term odor may come from the way these materials were described when they were in water, especially water for human use. Eau d'or - water gold.

      Hoang Ho Consulting is only acting as locator for the time being but we have concepts for treating these areas and we hope to get experts in anthropology and forensics to help in our efforts, even if it means leaving a pile of gold in the sun for a few days.
      We have noticed that some of our locations for Las Vegas Project 1 have been worked by construction crews. Our legal dept is studying options in this regard.

      Hoang Ho Consulting twomtns2002@...

      PO 1621 Las Vegas NV 89125