Check your change!

  • gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2007
      Hey folks! I am new here and just wanted to pass this along. If you
      are new to treasure hunting/metal detecting, always check your change .

      I have found numerous coins from wheat pennies WWII silver coins and
      so far two standing liberty quarters. Just this week I came across a
      1907 Indian Head penny in my change and it is in excelent
      condition. Still a lot of sharp details on the coin.
      Hope this helps
      Gary