Re: A "DIFFERENT" KIND OF TREASURE HUNT !!

  • jesse renfro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi Floyd, I have about 28 issues all early don't have any post 2000
      but your welcome to them. e-mail me where to send them.
      Jesse

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "FLOYD MANN"
      <frmpink@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for some research help. I want to complete two sets of
      > magazines & books I am collecting: I have "finally" finished
      acquiring
      > a full set of the treasure-related magazines from 1959 to 2007 (
      4,200+
      > magazines )& NOW I want to finish a few other projects ( in ALL of
      my
      > spare time ! )
      >
      > (1) I want ALL of the MOTHER EARTH NEWS magazines ( 6 each year )
      of
      > 2001 thru 2007. Do YOU have any to sell me? I monitor the Ebay
      sales,
      > so please don't bother sending me THOSE links, but if you know of
      OTHER

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
        Howdy Floyd,
        I am just catching up on posts for the first time in awhile, although
        everytime my computer is turned on I scan the forum for SPAM, and
        with you being 2 hours ahead of me you seem it catch it 98%+ of the
        time before me -- Excellent Job. Recent doctor fights (visits) and
        changes in my meds (new Nazi doctor I got stuck with) have really
        screwed up my schedule and life... but I think the new doc maybe on
        the right track -- I guess I'd better give him a chance, even if last
        month was very hard on me with the NEW docs changes and his NEW
        medications. I guess I just hate NEW changes... and by God this NEW
        doctor is well aware of that fact.

        So I read about your request for MOTHER EARTH mags and my first
        thought was... Did Floyd go green?

        Regardless if you went green or not Floyd, good luck and please send
        my best along to Tara!!! By-the-by Floyd, do I smell the stench of a
        good story coming out of Utah? Do let me know... something about an
        underwater treasure hunt out west is what the rumor mill tells me?

        Hangman
        PS - I just called your house... No answer so I guess your out
        digging up treasure this weekend!