Re: ** 9 New Files Have Been Added on State Treasure Leads...

  • goldenrulefarm
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "THE HANGMAN"
      <eldorado_hangman@...> wrote:

      > The 9 states with new files are:
      >
      > + PENNSYLVANIA
      > + VERMONT
      > + KANSAS
      >
      > + CONNECTICUT
      > + IOWA
      > + MARYLAND
      >
      > + MASSACHUSETTS
      > + OHIO
      > + OKLAHOMA
      >
      > Scheduled to be added next are...
      > Michigan, New York and North Carolina
      >
      > Best of luck to everyone and congrads Floyd for exceeding 900
      members!!!

      > The Hangman

      Dear Hangman

      I hope that you received my request for leads for Connecticut
      sent to Danny Cook, apt. 1 - B, 70 Weber Ave. Bridgeport 06610
      since it is hard to receive emails. Thank you.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
        DC,
        I just posted a new file for Connecticut along a few that were posted
        sometime ago. At the moment thats pretty much what I have on
        Connecticut without doing additional research. If you have a specific
        treasure in mind I'd be happy to check it out and provide you with
        whatever info. I can turn up. Let me know if you at present have the
        files copied from this forum. If that is a problem for you answer me
        back and let me know and I'll pull the files from here copy them and
        mail them to you. I don't have much more than what I've posted here,
        again without doing more research. I apologized if I didn't quite
        understand your request or if its taken me longer than usual to
        answer, but my health in the past month has not been good and I have
        been distracted away from the computer for awhile. I will look for
        your reply here and if you don't already have whats in this forums
        files I'll send them off immediately to you.

        Best regards,
        The Hangman

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "goldenrulefarm"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007