Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] treasure hunting

  • Corsair2k3
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
      There's a few stories...

      I would not be in a hurry to ignore about Kidd or his associates--the only one that is completely useless is the rumor about the Thimble Islands (that one was found years ago by an employee of the AH Verrill family)

      A fair amount of stuff taken by Bradish's crew might also have ended up in CT--since lots of them got away with their shares of the boodle

      [I have heard credible stories of Arab and Turkish gold coins showing up at old farm sites in both CT and western MA--try to figure out where the old post roads were)

      Some of the treasure looted by colonists from La Galga is also rumored to have been stashed along the CT river.

      I'd go into more detail, but I don't sell stock. Since I accordingly have to work for a living, I dont have the time to write more at the moment--you might try googling on some of "klews" I've laid out above.

      goldenrulefarm <dclovejoycook@...> wrote:
      I am very interested in true stories about bury treasures in
      Connecticut.

      Connecticut Sam

      dclovejoycook@...