Re: re/ your current project looking for Kidd's treasure.

  • goldenrulefarm
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Hoang Ho
      <twomtns2002@...> wrote:

      > Hoang Ho <twomtns2002@...> wrote: I was wondering about your
      current project and its location. Is the XXXX site on land or in
      water?
      > Hoang Ho Consulting treasure/recyce Div ready to help locate via
      detailed maps and or photos for a contract share.
      > We have literally tons of gold already located in CNY and have
      yet to find legal or other partners for projects there.
      > If you approached the UticaCity/County with a verbal offer for
      our pledge to locate on Utica City property in exchange for return of
      133 Gold St that is still our best current offer. We will put it in
      writing.
      > We are hesitant to enter into any more verbal agreements with
      City due to that being the what started the whole thing - RE our
      agreement with Mayor Hanna.
      > I worked for Clifford and Fisher the same way and they failed to
      come through also.
      > I was the one who pinpointed the Atocha wreck and was working on
      the barge when it flipped killing Fisher's son and his wife. We were
      out there diving and they did not report it at that time. The sea was
      a bit rough and so I took 1/2 of the gold we had recovered and put it
      in my room under deck to even it out. They thought I was taking the
      gold as my share and replaced it in their room. The barge flipped
      that night and they died........of greed.
      > It pays to listen to me - first time.
      > I once told a soldier in a matter of fact tone - "Don't go down
      that road" I was only 14 or so at the time and he thought he knew
      better = boom - bouncing betty. Out of the picture in 'Nam
      > I won't rant and rave - just mention my input usually.
      >
      > Let me know if you have an interest in pinpointing your current
      project or what is up with it.
      > I believe I found some of Kidds treasure(or Blood's) in
      Marblehead, Mass.
      > It was standing about 5 feet high on the ground w/ no dirt
      covering it. It was a race between myself at the time(about 13yrs)
      and a major Boston Bank exec who was there also on old RR property -
      I called a Junkman I knew in Boston and he came w/ two trucks and
      picked it up for me. No charge. The banker has been pissed off at me
      ever since.

      > ---------------------------------
      > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • goldenrulefarm
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "goldenrulefarm"
        <dclovejoycook@...> wrote:

        > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Hoang Ho
        > <twomtns2002@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hoang Ho <twomtns2002@> wrote: I was wondering about your
        > current project and its location. Is the XXXX site on land or in
        > water?
        > > Hoang Ho Consulting treasure/recyce Div ready to help locate
        via
        > detailed maps and or photos for a contract share.
        > > We have literally tons of gold already located in CNY and have
        > yet to find legal or other partners for projects there.
        > > If you approached the UticaCity/County with a verbal offer for
        > our pledge to locate on Utica City property in exchange for return
        of
        > 133 Gold St that is still our best current offer. We will put it in
        > writing.
        > > We are hesitant to enter into any more verbal agreements with
        > City due to that being the what started the whole thing - RE our
        > agreement with Mayor Hanna.
        > > I worked for Clifford and Fisher the same way and they failed
        > come through also.
        > > I was the one who pinpointed the Atocha wreck and was working
        on
        > the barge when it flipped killing Fisher's son and his wife. We
        were
        > out there diving and they did not report it at that time. The sea
        was
        > a bit rough and so I took 1/2 of the gold we had recovered and put
        it
        > in my room under deck to even it out. They thought I was taking the
        > gold as my share and replaced it in their room. The barge flipped
        > that night and they died........of greed.
        > > It pays to listen to me - first time.
        > > I once told a soldier in a matter of fact tone - "Don't go down
        > that road" I was only 14 or so at the time and he thought he knew
        > better = boom - bouncing betty. Out of the picture in 'Nam
        > > I won't rant and rave - just mention my input usually.
        > >
        > > Let me know if you have an interest in pinpointing your current
        > project or what is up with it.
        > > I believe I found some of Kidds treasure(or Blood's) in
        > Marblehead, Mass.
        > > It was standing about 5 feet high on the ground w/ no dirt
        > covering it. It was a race between myself at the time(about 13yrs)
        > and a major Boston Bank exec who was there also on old RR property -

        > I called a Junkman I knew in Boston and he came w/ two trucks and
        > picked it up for me. No charge. The banker has been pissed off at
        me
        > ever since.
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.
        > > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        >I have no idea, how I got in this topic, except that I had mention
        under Gold Washington dollar cache, that I had read many stories in
        Treasures magazines since 1964 about Captain Kidd bury treasures in
        many places,in Connecticut, but, I never heard about people finding
        his treasure. The author of this topic claims that he found 2 truck
        loads of his treasures and give it all away. Yea, right. I am still
        interested in true stories about bury treasures in Connecticut.
        Connecticut Sam dclovejoycook@...