Re: Gold Bullion FOUND

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2007
      Zodiak,
      The first part of the story sounds great. I'm looking forward to your
      our forums FILES. If you need any help let me know.

      Thanks,
      Hangman

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Z0DlAK@... wrote:

      > The old bum stood on the streetcorner with the fake sign touting his
      > willingness to work, and I gave him a ride to the bar and grill. He
      didn't bother to
      > eat, just drank. I started to go and he pulled out an parchment from
      his
      > buckskin jacket. Said it was a treasure map (To be continued)
      </HTML>

    • ussgtgunny
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Z0DlAK@... wrote:

        > The old bum stood on the streetcorner with the fake sign touting his
        > willingness to work, and I gave him a ride to the bar and grill. He
        didn't bother to
        > eat, just drank. I started to go and he pulled out an parchment from
        his
        > buckskin jacket. Said it was a treasure map (To be continued)
        </HTML>

        BAH!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
          Yea I think I've heard this one before????

          HM

          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "ussgtgunny" <jwood15@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Z0DlAK@ wrote:
          > >
          > > The old bum stood on the streetcorner with the fake sign touting his
          > > willingness to work, and I gave him a ride to the bar and grill. He
          > didn't bother to
          > > eat, just drank. I started to go and he pulled out an parchment from
          > his
          > > buckskin jacket. Said it was a treasure map (To be continued)
          > </HTML>

          > BAH!

        • goldenrulefarm
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2007
            --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Z0DlAK@... wrote:

            > The old bum stood on the streetcorner with the fake sign touting his
            > willingness to work, and I gave him a ride to the bar and grill. He
            didn't bother to
            > eat, just drank. I started to go and he pulled out an parchment from
            his
            > buckskin jacket. Said it was a treasure map (To be continued)
            </HTML>

            What is the latest news about gold bullion? Happy Easter.

            dclovejoycook@...