ROMANIA METAL DETECTING TRIP PLANNED !!

  • FLOYD MANN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      I had been planning to go to Hungary, but the "civil unrest" there has
      put a halt to that. It would not be a SAFE place to be. We have been
      negotiating some great prices from people in Romania: housing, food,
      ground transportation, etc etc. It will be a GREAT 7 or 10 day trip--
      probably in May. About $3,000.00 plus your airfare. I'll make ALL of
      the arrangements. If you think you "might" be interested---email me (
      FLOYD MANN ) at FRMPINK@... & I'll mail you out our information
      package.