Murders Hole

  • Marc Bothne
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 15, 2006
      The Nevada story is good, but there are some glaring
      errors about the value.
      200 Oz.s back then would have been $4,000($20/Oz.).
      Even now at $600 an Oz., it would be $120,000, so
      where does the $110M figure come from?<G>
      Marc

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 15, 2006
        Hi Marc,
        Thats what I call Hangman's math. It was my worst subject and it
        obviously shows.

        HM

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Marc Bothne <mbothne@...>
        wrote:

        > The Nevada story is good, but there are some glaring
        > errors about the value.
        > 200 Oz.s back then would have been $4,000($20/Oz.).
        > Even now at $600 an Oz., it would be $120,000, so
        > where does the $110M figure come from?<G>
        > Marc

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Eddie Krienke
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 15, 2006
          Okay thanks! Washington is a state I am very intrested
          in... Plus I have learned all the words to Danny Boy
          for Christmas!..I am going to sing it on Christmas day
          to my friend Doug... See you later bro!

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 16, 2006
            Dear Dawgvader,

            Hi Eddie if you have any trouble opening a file I can email the file
            to you. Just FYI! Also I'm so glad to know that you now known all the
            words to Danny Boy. It's always been one of my fav's as you know. Doug
            sure is a lucky guy!!! Any chance you could record your breath taking
            performance on a video camera while wearing a skimpy thong, with some
            hot pink pumps, and a blond fall wig. Geeeze that would be one sure
            fire Christmas hit with your THing buddies. Let me know what you think.

            Happy Hunting.
            HM

            <dawgvader2000@...> wrote:

            > Okay thanks! Washington is a state I am very intrested
            > in... Plus I have learned all the words to Danny Boy
            > for Christmas!..I am going to sing it on Christmas day
            > to my friend Doug... See you later bro!
            > --- THE HANGMAN <eldorado_hangman@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hey Eddie,
            > > Good to hear from you! Merry Christmas. I just
            > > opened both Washington
            > > & Nebraska without any problems. These files should
            > > open in WORD. Or
            > > they can open in NOTEPAD. Good luck dogg!
            > >
            > > Hangman
            > >
            > > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Eddie
            > > Krienke
            > > <dawgvader2000@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Washington and Nebrasks hyperlink does not work?

            > > for

            > > protection around
            > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Eddie Krienke
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 16, 2006
              Its already had been done! I am sending the video to
              you for Christmas... I am also working on a rendition
              of Felize Navidat with Ed Kimball on back up vocals...
              Thanks Anthony!

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Doug Hurt
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 1, 2007
                Hangman,
                I'm new to this. Where and how do I access these downloads.
                Like Eddie I didn't have any hyperlinks or places I could see that
                said to download files. Can you help? Thanks, DasHurts

                --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "THE HANGMAN"

                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 3, 2007
                  Hi Doug,
                  Glad to hear from you and no problem finding those files. What you
                  want to do is find the word FILES in the column to the left of the
                  screen. Click on FILES. Next you'll find a list of all 50 states. Just
                  click on the state you want to open. There you will find a number of
                  state treasure stories & leads that have been provided by forum
                  members. Feel free to d/l, save or print any file, and likewise if you
                  want to post your own stories please do so. Not every state has files
                  but were working to fill them up over time. Welcome to the forum and
                  happy hunting!

                  Hangman

                  --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Hurt" <dashurts@...>

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 3, 2007
                    Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. Doug

                  • zekkacsilverhunter
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 31, 2007
                      hay i was wondern if you had any for South Carolina.
                      thanks HH
                    • goldenrulefarm
                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 7, 2007
                        <eldorado_hangman@...> wrote:

                        > Greetings,
                        >
                        > I have uploaded 11 new files on state treasures for the following
                        > states...
                        >
                        > Indiana
                        > Utah
                        > Arkansas
                        > California
                        > Wisconsin
                        > Maine
                        > Nebraska
                        > South Dakota
                        > Washington
                        > Wyoming
                        > Hawaii
                        >
                        > Happy Hunting,
                        > The Hangman

                        What good leads do you have for Connecticut?

                        dclovejoycook@...
                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 9, 2007
                          Hey dclovejoycook,
                          Thanks for your post asking for more treasure leads for Connecticut. I
                          have posted 2 more stories / leads for your state on the Guatemozin
                          treasure as well as a story from Hartford County on a gold heist. Let
                          me know just as soon as you find either one or both of them! Always
                          enjoy hearing stories of success.

                          Happy Hunting
                          The Hangman

                          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "goldenrulefarm"
                          <dclovejoycook@...> wrote:

                          > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "THE HANGMAN"
                          > <eldorado_hangman@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Greetings,
                          > >
                          > > I have uploaded 11 new files on state treasures for the following
                          > > states...
                          > >
                          > > Indiana
                          > > Utah
                          > > Arkansas
                          > > California
                          > > Wisconsin
                          > > Maine
                          > > Nebraska
                          > > South Dakota
                          > > Washington
                          > > Wyoming
                          > > Hawaii
                          > >
                          > > Happy Hunting,
                          > > The Hangman
                          > >

                          > What good leads do you have for Connecticut?
                          >
                          > dclovejoycook@...

                        • jack brennan
                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 9, 2007
                            anything on pennsylvania?

                            THE HANGMAN <eldorado_hangman@...> wrote: Hey dclovejoycook,

                            <dclovejoycook@...> wrote:

                            > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "THE HANGMAN"
                            > <eldorado_hangman@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Greetings,
                            > >
                            > > I have uploaded 11 new files on state treasures for the following
                            > > states...
                            > >
                            > > Indiana
                            > > Utah
                            > > Arkansas
                            > > California
                            > > Wisconsin
                            > > Maine
                            > > Nebraska
                            > > South Dakota
                            > > Washington
                            > > Wyoming
                            > > Hawaii
                            > >
                            > > Happy Hunting,
                            > > The Hangman
                            > >

                            > What good leads do you have for Connecticut?
                            >
                            > dclovejoycook@...

                          • Dick Smith
                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 12, 2007
                              Do you have anything for NY?