Re: question

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2006
      Ron, go to Google, click "images". Type in "metal detector clip art".
      There are a few there.
      Larry

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "ron odom" <kd5weg@...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2006
        Hey Ron I have some maybe 4 or 5. I can email them if you'd like.
        Otherwise Google "Free Clip Art" then once on a site do a site search
        for "Treasure Hunter," or Treasure Hunting" you will find quite a few.
        Oh yeah... There are TONS of these sites so allow yourself enough
        search time to select what yoi like.

        Happy Hunting,
        Hangman
        PS - "Sup Eddie!"