question

  • ron odom
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2006
      where can i get clip art that feature metal detecting???? any one
      know??
    • Larry
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2006
        Ron, go to Google, click "images". Type in "metal detector clip art".
        There are a few there.
        Larry

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "ron odom" <kd5weg@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2006
          Hey Ron I have some maybe 4 or 5. I can email them if you'd like.
          Otherwise Google "Free Clip Art" then once on a site do a site search
          for "Treasure Hunter," or Treasure Hunting" you will find quite a few.
          Oh yeah... There are TONS of these sites so allow yourself enough
          search time to select what yoi like.

          Happy Hunting,
          Hangman
          PS - "Sup Eddie!"