Re: montana metal detecting sites!?

  • buscador_az
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "castlehunter05"
      <tennisace659@...> wrote:

      > hello,
      > could any one provide me with metal detecting sites in montana. i am
      > interested in finding old artifacts, coins, and of course gold. i
      have
      > a detector and a GPS. i am in bozeman.
      > any sites and information would be greatly appreciated!
      > thanks

      The old mine dumps out of Basin towards Boulder should yield
      some "HIGH GRADE" piles as well as artifacts...Check with the Bullock
      family members...Chester had the only bar & resturant and "Hap" did
      some mining and heavy construction around Basin.
      Have some of the old maps...if I can find the file box...get back to
      me in a week or so, I'll see what I can dig up.

      JD
      Buscador_az@...