new club forming in the east texas area

  • ron odom
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      A new club is forming in Jacksonville Texas (cherokee/anderson
      counties and the surrounding area ) it is named . 'PAST' =Pinneywood's
      association of Treasure Hunters... orginizational meeting will be
      october 7th at 1pm. at the jacksonville recreation center.(by rodeo
      grounds, behind lon morris college)if any one lives in this area I
      hope you can attend!!
    • Sandra
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
        Keep us informed. I'm a little far away but would be interested in
        what ya'll are doing. (Marble Falls)

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "ron odom" <kd5weg@...>