Let's talk history on the radio this Wednesday at 2:PM, 1715 plate fleet treasur

  • ourhistory153
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 10:10 AM
      Hello, this is Ray Osborne. I am going to be a guest on a local radio
      show this Wednesday with regard to my historical interests. I welcome
      you forwarding this email to your contacts who are history buffs.

      I'd like to invite you to tune in with your PC. Anyone can tune in
      anywhere in the world from their PC. Try it, it is fun.
      http://www.tropicwaveradio.net/

      It is at "What's Happening Brevard" section, where you can choose
      dial up or broadband. Because it is Internet Radio it has some
      interesting benefits like distance is not an issue and there is a
      chat room where listeners can interact. Also we have a 'show and
      tell' session where you can view pictures that I will provide on
      their website while I give a commentary. Also I have a great music
      selection lined up for your listening pleasure.
      .
      My plan is to have call ins from historians and look to this as a
      test for future shows. The show is at Tropic Wave Radio and I will be
      on at 2:PM Wednesday 12th. Be sure to log on in advance to learn
      about the features and especially the chat room where we will
      interact with our listeners.

      Hope to see you there, be sure to give yourself a reminder for this
      Wednesday at 1:50. It may take a few minutes to navigate your way
      there but it is not complicated and is a lot of fun!

      PS. A guest of my local history club will call in and talk about
      her presetation to my local history club about the 1715 plate fleet
      treasure.