just baught my first M.D. today

  • E
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 6:24 PM
      Hi all, my name is Eric. Today is my 1st day of treasure hunting
      with a metal detecter. Found only trash.... and then it got
      dark....but tomorrow im gonna make my fortune!!!!!!LOL
      I love this hobby and havent even found any thing worth money value
      yet. Nice group. Hope to get to know some of you and to talk treasure.
      I live in southeastern Kentucky and am new to the game, so anyone
      from my neck of the woods give me a shout.........
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 8:06 AM
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "E"
        <eshawnjohnson2000@...> wrote:

        Greetings E,
        I read your post and wanted to say welcome to our forum and thank you
        for your post. Unfortunately I'm not in your area either, I'm in
        California where today when I awoke & found a large pile of snow in my
        driveway where I'd parked my car last night. So I won't be out THing
        for sometime. So get out there in Kentucy and have a great time
        breaking in that new detector and I'm certain you'll be finding some
        good stuff soon enough. If we at the forum can be of any assistance
        please feel free to post your questions or thoughts here, along with
        the occasional update on how your hunts are going. We always like a
        good story!

        Happy Hunting,
        Hangman