Re: ok who did it ??

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2006
      Hey Trondo,

      Good to have you on our forum and thanks for posting! I can't say for
      certain but there was a rumor that if you found an over abundance of
      soda can pull tabs at any site that it was a sign that Floyd Mann had
      already been there. Hope to hear from you again Trondo - next time you
      post I'd like to hear that after the ground thawed you found the big one!

      Hangman