Padres of New Mexico

  • stuart53094
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2006
      I maybe can help you with sources of Missions and Padres Names. This is
      my first post although- I recieve postings.
      Thank You
      STU
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2006
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, stuart53094 <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        Thanks for posting Stu. I have been looking for a list of Missions and
        Padres who were in New Mexico but have not located one. Any info you
        could provide would be helpful. Looking forward to your next post!
        Thanks in advance.
        Hangman